Covid-19 Guidelines – Mass Celebration
|Sunday||9am||Mass and online via Zoom, Ss Catherine and Martina|
|Sunday||10.30am||Mass, St Agnes|
|Monday||9.15am||Mass, St Agnes|
|Tuesday||9.15||Mass, Ss Catherine and Martina|
|Wednesday||9.15am||Mass, St Agnes|
|Thursday||9.15||Mass, Ss Catherine and Martina|
|Friday||9.15||Mass, St Agnes|
Guidance for Mass: Covid-secure
We have made some small changes following the lifting of national restrictions and we ask that you think of your fellow parishioners as we move into this next phase of the pandemic:
- Please continue to sanitise your hands on arrival and when leaving church.
- NHS Test and Trace will still be available for you to use, however, this is not compulsory. This will remain in place as long as the system is in operation nationally. The information will be kept by the Parish for 21 days and destroyed after this time.
- There will now be two points at the front of church to receive Holy Communion.
Please come up row by row (starting from the front of church) observing social distancing
- We ask for your continued support to observe social distancing where possible and to continue to wear a face covering (unless you are exempt).
- Please do not come to church if you are ill or showing symptoms.
Please note that the Sunday Obligation for Mass remains suspended